Evogen Nutrition Aminoject BCAA
- Contains 6 g of BCAAs (2:1:1) per 9.7 g serving
- Has 1 gram L-Taurine
- Less than 1 gram Carbohydrate
- Enhance muscle recovery from training
- Supports muscle protein synthesis
- Boosts performance and endurance
Why do you need Evogen Nutrition Aminoject BCAA?
Evogen Nutrition Aminoject BCAA is an incredible tasting formula that is packed with 6 grams of BCAAs. It helps in reducing muscle soreness, reduce exercise fatigue and increase muscle growth. It also contains Glutamine and Betaine to accelerate recovery speedily. With the introduction of AminoJect BCAA, Evogen Nutrition has created a whole new ultra-premium BCAA category.
How to use Evogen Nutrition Aminoject BCAA?
One can consume AminoJect before training, between meals, while training, and post workout. All you have to do is to mix 1 level scoop of AminoJect with 170-240 ml of cold water. Mix well and consume it.
Other Ingredients: Natural and Artificial flavors, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Blue No. 2 Alum Lake, FD&C Blue No. 1.
About Evogen Nutrition
Known for pure innovation and hard-hitting supplements, Evogen Nutrition is a brand that was founded on the principle that “you must never settle for second best”. Its CEO, Hany Rambod, aims to make their customers the best version of themselves with the help of vast variety of nutrition supplements, meeting the different needs of different people. He has been creating championship-winning physiques for over 20 years. He has helped world’s best physique competitors & the biggest stars from Hollywood to take the next level in fitness. Their mission is to provide you with the tools to be your best and guide you in your journey.
What are BCAAs (Branched-Chain Amino Acids)?
Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs), are those amino acids that are very significant for our muscles, they are named so because of the chemical structure that joins them together which is a nonlinear carbon atom configuration.
These three amino acids which name leucine, isoleucine and valine, are present in foods like red meat and milk.
- Leucine: Leucine plays a significant job in muscle protein synthesis, Leucine helps in healing wounds and injuries and helps in balancing glucose since it produces energy.
- Isoleucine: Isoleucine adds to the biochemical procedure that generates energy, it instigates glucose into the cells and also helps in reducing the effects of stress.
- Valine: Valine helps in muscle building programs, and assists protein metabolism. Valine also helps build muscle and in repairing tissue damage from liver and gallbladder diseases.
When should I take BCAA (Branched-Chain Amino Acids)?
BCAAs can be consumed at any time of the day as it is quickly absorbed by the body and taken into the bloodstream. However, users take it during or before workouts for quick muscle recovery. This is because that is the time when they need these amino acids the most.
The powder form of BCAA can also be mixed with the meals, if the person is wishing to consume along with their diet.