- CLA works by inhibiting lipoprotein lipase (LPL). LPL allows fat cells to extract fat from the bloodstream and store it.
- By curbing LPL, CLA effectively prevents fat storage, encouraging the body to burn it instead.* Carnitine supports weight loss due to its role as a fat transporter.
- Even when you’re burning a ton of calories each day, you won’t necessarily burn off fat.
- That’s because fat must first reach the mitochondria, the powerhouse of your body’s cells.
- The easiest way to ensure this happens is by supplementing with a fat transporter, like carnitine.
- Carnitine helps maximize the amount of freed-up fat cells you can burn away for good by transporting the fat cells directly into the mitochondria.
About this item
- CLA + Carnitine is a dietary supplement that combines conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) and carnitine to support weight loss and fat metabolism.
- CLA is a type of fatty acid that has been shown to help reduce body fat and improve body composition.
- Carnitine is an amino acid that helps to transport fatty acids into the mitochondria where they can be burned for energy.