General Traits Family Nutrition
|Price per Unit||10.55|
|Country of Origin||USA|
Special Traits Family Nutrition
|Serving Per Pack||180|
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
Nutritional Info For L Arginine
Build-up Your Muscles With GAT L-Arginine, 180 Tablets
- One GAT L-Arginine supplement tablet contains 30g of Calcium Phosphate and 1g of L-Arginine compound.
- L-Arginine is known to promote the production of nitric oxide which supports muscle development and recovery.
- GAT L-Arginine contains an essential amino acid that acts as a protein supplement.
- L-Arginine improves blood flow and helps improve performance, making it ideal for bodybuilding.
- GAT L-Arginine has been created with free form L-Arginine supplement for improved absorption.
Benefits of GAT L-Arginine
Arginine is a protein building block that is naturally found in a variety of foods like dairy, fish, poultry, and meat. However, the amount obtained from natural food, sometimes, is not enough. L-Arginine by GAT is one of the best arginine supplements available in the market. L-Arginine supplements can have many benefits that are given below.
- Improve blood flow: L-Arginine supplements contain 1g of the L-Arginine amino acid which is known to promote the production of nitric acid. Nitric acid is a compound that improves blood circulation. Arginine protein also helps relax the blood vessels and arteries and thus, helps with diseases like heart disease, chest pain, clogged arteries, etc. L-Arginine is also known to improve erectile dysfunction. Increased blood flow is also known to help with anxiety related conditions.
- Lower blood pressure: L-Arginine supplements have been known to dilate the arteries and reduce blood pressure in some people. It has also been proven to improve walking distance for people who are prone to cramps and general weakness. Apart from these benefits, L-Arginine is known to improve immune systems and also aid in kidney health.
- Boosts muscle development: Only 2g of L-Arginine supplement can enhance blood flow, improving the flow of nutrients to developing muscles and raising muscle development. L-Arginine also helps with kidney function and aids the removal of metabolic waste from the body.
How to Use?
GAT L-Arginine supplements are available in convenient shellac coated tablets so that you can easily take them as a dietary supplement. It is recommended to take 2 tablets each day. For better absorption, it is recommended to take along with a carbohydrate drink. Ideal time is between meals or before going to bed.
Where to Buy?
GAT L-Arginine is the most complete Arginine supplement available in India and can be purchased online from HealthKart. Healthkart has amazing discounts on health and fitness supplements and offers easy doorstep delivery, fast returns and refunds as well.
What is L-Arginine?
L-Arginine or Arginine is an amino acid that is part of the building blocks of protein in the body. It is naturally found in certain foods like meat, dairy, and poultry and is used by the body to develop proteins. L-arginine supplements are used to improve their protein and muscle build-up and also to increase blood flow.
How to take L-Arginine?
L-Arginine is usually available in the market in convenient tablet forms containing 1g of the amino acid reach to be ingested orally with water or a carbohydrate drink to improve absorption and can be taken between meals or bedtime.
How much l-arginine should I take daily?
For protein and muscle development, 2g of L-Arginine is recommended. GAT L-Arginine tablets contain 1g of L-Arginine each and you can take 2 tablets of it daily.
Is L-Arginine beneficial for the body?
L-Arginine is an essential amino acid that is important to develop protein for your body. L-Arginine also promotes the development of nitric acid, which has been known to improve blood circulation in your body. Improved blood circulation helps in many cardiovascular diseases and also promotes growth in your body.
How is L-Arginine beneficial for muscle growth?
L-Arginine helps in providing nutrients to the muscles for their development. Arginine is also necessary for the build-up of protein, which is important for muscle development. L-Arginine also promotes healthy blood flow and increases energy levels during exercise.